Wholesale Fresh Mushrooms
In the UK alone, there are around 15,000 types of fungi, some of which are used to create delicate and sophisticated dishes.
Our bulk produce of mushrooms takes the place for one of the most flavourful additions for any cuisine when cooked right!
Fun Facts About Mushrooms!
Did you know…
- Mushrooms are also called “toadstools”. Now we know why Mario’s friend was named that!
- Mushrooms are also known as the “meat” of the vegetable world, being served globally around the world.
- Mushrooms, in the olden days, were used as a natural dyeing tool before the invention of synthetic dyes.
Best Ways To Use Mushrooms
There are absolutely a variety of ways mushrooms have been used in the past, that I’m sure anyone browsing this site has seen before. On a burger, steak soup, you name it.
But its utility does not end with these foods alone! Here are some great ways to use mushrooms:
- Appetizers: We can finely chop and saute some mushrooms to create some great Pancetta and Mushroom Phyllo Cups.
- Mushroom base: A mushroom base elevates the tastes, due to its texture and flavour. For inspiration, follow a great recipe here
- Sides: You should know already that sauteed mushrooms are a great way to cook them, so why not push it further by creating a Tapas-Style Sauteed Mushrooms?
Great! Adding mushrooms and other variety of vegetables is a great way to add some texture for a dish. Please click the button below for our contacts page, or alternatively, use the form below for any product-related queries you have for us!